more notes from my dairy

I have 5 mins before i start working again

But i want to write this quick note.

About finding my peace in 5 mins of meditation which followed a turbulent  note in my dairy about how i felt.

I really want to meditate, i remember the last time i meditated was a year ago when my dad was being taken into the operation theatre.

I meditated using headspace. my then best friend as always was a bitch to me, even on a day like that.
and
i wept at the end of my meditation.  because i felt like i spoke to god.
a spiritual high i had risen that day and since then i have been dropping.

It's not because i was reasons of despair.
Quite the contrary.
I have a millions of reasons to be grateful, but i have a head heart and a manipulative mind (the mind that manipulates me into looking to the other side at the nothingness)

this blog is where i hide my emotional thoughts,
because i am a millennial and its cool for the world to know my problems but uncool for my family n friends to discover.
i guess 6 mins are up. so i stop writing.

tc  reader :)
thanks for reading     

Comments

Popular Posts