"I have never worn a nail polish" and other shocking confessions.

Image source: Pexel

Okay, let's do this.

1. I only wear bright lip color. That's also because  I am very insecure about my smile.
2. I am very on and off with my Hijab. Surprisingly I am feel more connected to Allah when I am not wearing a hijab.
3. Ironically, I stopped wearing high heels after a knee injury caused by flat ballerina shoes.
4. I have never worn a nail polish (expect once, when my friend introduced me to pedicure)
5. I prefer selfie over pictures taken by others. (Reason? Refer point number one)
6. I have struggled with depression. I walked up to the doc myself and asked for help.
    (More on this soon, I promise)
7. I am dyslexic. By the way, it's not a disease, it's a learning difficulty.
8. I am not a extrovert. (This is rather a shocking disclosure,especially for people who know me, personally) I am rather an extroverted introvert. (Does that ring a bell? Why am I so unpredictable sometimes?)


These are 8 shocking confessions about me.

Follow me on Snapchat @almas.nazeer or on Instagram @almas.nazeer sneakpeek into my quirky life.






Comments

Popular Posts