Sometimes missing someone can hurt so much



Image source: Pexels

I wrote this post a while ago  because something kept messing with my head and I couldn't talk about it. I tried talking to a friend who made me feel worse than how I was feeling already. Then I just wrote this note.
Writing can be a nice way to vent out your hidden feeling. 
Feel free to copy and share!



I have not spoken much in the last few days.
I think of you and tears start rolling down my cheeks.
People ask me if I am happy and I feel the choke in the throat before I say 'yes I am'.
I miss you a lot. But there isn’t a way I can tell you that.
I am not sure if you will believe me anyway.
I do wish sometimes that you think of me too.
That you remember all the good times we shared,
And that you miss me too and forget what angered you in the first place.
I haven’t spoken to anyone in the last couple of days.
Words just don’t really come out of my mouth
I am constantly scared that I might hurt another person,
Someone might hate me as much as you do.



Comments

Popular Posts